Friday, June 27, 2008

Hotdogs

Frankfurters vary widely in their nutritional makeup.

  • Beef-and-pork frankfurter, 10 per pound (or small),140 calories and 13 grams of fat; or eight per pound (or large), 175 calories, 16 grams of fat.
  • All-beef frankfurter, small, 150 calories and 13 grams of fat; large, 190 calories and 17 grams of fat.
  • Chicken frankfurters, small, 115 calories and 9 grams of fat.
  • Turkey frankfurters, small, 100 calories and 8 grams of fat.
  • Low-fat beef frankfurter, large, 130 calories and 11 grams of fat.
  • Nonfat beef, pork and turkey frankfurter, large, 60 calories and less than 1 gram of fat.
Credit

No comments:

This blog is an attempt to make calorie counting easier for myself.
I've taken the meals I ate when I lost weight before and did calorie counts of the TOTALS so that I could save myself time and still have a pretty good idea of how many calories I am consuming. I began with the meals I concocted myself but plan to add more from other sources as I find time.

I've tried to label each entry so that breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners and so on could be easily located as needed.