Friday, June 27, 2008

Glory canned vegetables

I like many of the Glory canned vegetables

Calories are for 1/2 cup serving unless otherwise stated

140-- black-eyed peas OR lima beans
90-- pinto beans OR great northern beans
130--New Orleans style red beans

120-- butter beans
80--field peas
70--field peas with snaps

90--black-eyed peas and rice
90-- black beans and rice OR red beans and rice
50--string beans with potatoes

80--fried apple

80--creamed peas
30--country cabbage
25--okra, 3/4 cup

80--succotash

50-- collard greens OR mixed greens
30--spinach
45--turnip greens
35--turnip greens with diced turnips

No comments:

This blog is an attempt to make calorie counting easier for myself.
I've taken the meals I ate when I lost weight before and did calorie counts of the TOTALS so that I could save myself time and still have a pretty good idea of how many calories I am consuming. I began with the meals I concocted myself but plan to add more from other sources as I find time.

I've tried to label each entry so that breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners and so on could be easily located as needed.