Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Low Calorie Snacks

one cup of radishes, sliced or chopped, is 19 calories
one cup of cherry tomatoes, halved, is 27 calories
celery is pretty much an eat-all-you-want kind of snack food
one cup of mushrooms is 15 calories
one packet of Swiss Miss Sugar Free Hot Chocolate is 25 calories
one cup of chicken bouillon is about 5 calories
one cup of chopped broccoli is 30 calories
one package, Chicken Noodle Cup a Soup ... 45 calories
one cup, strawberry halves .... 49 calories
one peeled cucumber ... 24 calories
7 almonds ... 49 calories
1 tablespoon Better'n Peanut Butter ... 50 calories
15 grapes = 30 calories
one slice, Kraft fat free singles ... 30 calories
one slice, Oscar Mayer fat free bologna ... 22 calories
=^..^= MOLLY

.

No comments:

This blog is an attempt to make calorie counting easier for myself.
I've taken the meals I ate when I lost weight before and did calorie counts of the TOTALS so that I could save myself time and still have a pretty good idea of how many calories I am consuming. I began with the meals I concocted myself but plan to add more from other sources as I find time.

I've tried to label each entry so that breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners and so on could be easily located as needed.